RESTORE CORAGHESSAN CAMPAIGN

the official international movement to bring back the beguiling middle name of author T.C. Boyle to all of his dust jackets and book covers

Saturday, August 19, 2006

"...in my world, he’s still T. Coraghessan Boyle."

Beth of the blog A Cup of Coffey, recently posted an entry titled Mark, T.C., and Me in which she was all giddy about finally having a chance to meet TCB at a reception and reading in Atlanta. But from her posting, it is clear that she, too, is yet another reader who yearns to have the Coraghessan restored to his name!
I know he goes by T.C. these days, and I know it’s not his birth name, but I love saying "Coraghessan." I’ve often fantasized about being his girlfriend, just so I could coo "Coraghessan" in his ear. So, in my world, he’s still T. Coraghessan Boyle.

[Growwwwl. Go get 'em girl!] And you -- get a load of all those banana references!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I'm so proud. And I'll gladly join your campaign. Who wants a T.C. wehn you can Coraghessan?

Friday, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

BTW, there's a follow-up T. Coraghessan Boyle post well worth reading ...

Saturday, August 19, 2006  
Blogger The Palate said...

Dear Beth,

We are proud to have you as a new member of the campaign. You are a formidable addition to our intelligence-gathering team! ;-)

Saturday, August 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home